BMR's Tubular Lightweight Radiator Support provides front end weight reduction while retaining the front sway bar and chassis brace. In 2005 BMR was the first to offer a lightweight tubular radiator support for drag racers who didn't need to run a front sway bar. With the new RS003 brace BMR has a lightweight solution for street and road course cars as well.
Manufactured from heavy duty 1-5/8ā€¯ diameter DOM tubing and 1/4ā€¯ laser cut mounting plates for OE comparable strength with race comparable weight. The BMR Radiator Support bolts in using the OE mounting hardware and provides heavy duty mounts for your front sway bar as well as the new 2011+ front chassis brace.
When used in conjunction with our Tubular K-member and CB004 Chassis Brace, 2005-2010 cars can be upgraded to 2011 chassis specs. Installation is simple and takes approximately 2-3 hours.
- Tubular construction for high strength and light weight
- Saves 8+ pounds over OE radiator support
- Allows 2005-2010 Mustangs to be upgraded to 2011+ chassis specs
- Provides additional clearance for aftermarket turbo and intercooler piping
- Simple 2-3 hour installation time