We ship primarily via United Parcel Service (UPS). For orders that weigh less than one pound, you will find United States Postal Service (USPS) more economical. International orders are shipped primarily by USPS.
Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 24-48 hours. However, due to large order volumes, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will ship your order out as soon as possible.
If you would like to see your shipping charges in advance of placing an order, place the desired items into your shopping cart by clicking on the buy buttons. Then click on 'View or Edit Cart'. This will bring up a page that shows you all the items in your cart. Enter your zip code in the box labeled 'Estimate Shipping & Tax'. You can select different shipping methods by clicking on the dropdown menu below your zipcode. This will show you shipping charges before placing your order or entering any personal information.
Product Return Policy:
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a 30 day return policy from date of purchase for a full refund if terms and conditions below are met. ALL Returns are processed and credited back to customer within 3-5 days of receipt.
- All items must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase for a refund.
- All sales are final after 30 days!
- All shortages, defective, damaged, incorrect or incomplete items MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS of delivery to be honored.
- All returns must receive an RGA number by calling (407)339-9211.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- All returns must be insured for the full value to protect yourself against shipment loss and damage.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Collect shipments will be refused. We strongly suggest you ship by UPS, FedEx or US Mail. All parts must be returned in same condition as they were shipped.
- Special/custom ordered items, electrical/electronic parts, superchargers, computer chips, programmers, books videos/DVD's, and wheels that have had tires mounted are non-returnable items.
- Item must be returned in new unused condition.
- Any part which in our professional opinion shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to the manufacture’s instructions, and/or was handled improperly, including packaging or shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration. We reserve the right to charge a minimum 20% restocking fee on all items.
- All items returned will be inspected for damage, installation and use. Any parts that have been used in an abusive manner, for racing or competition etc, will not be covered under any warranty or return policy and will not be refunded. These items will be shipped back to customer at customer's expense.
Please ship all returns prepaid to:
Central Florida Motorsports
2000 Tree Fork Ln. #100
Longwood, FL 32750
(make sure RGA is printed clearly on outside of package)
Your privacy is our priority! We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a member is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalized experience on our site. Our site uses a 128 bit encrypted SSL to increase the security of our customer’s information. We do not guarantee complete security on stored information, however, we have installed and applied our encrypted pages and installed our SSL certificate to prevent stolen information.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
When you become a member, we ask you to fill out a form that requests your name, address and e-mail address. Your name and address information is used solely to process orders unless your prior consent is given. Without your consent, this information will never be sold, given, rented or traded to others for purposes other than order fulfillment.
Any demographic information (gender, date of birth, etc.) will be used for security purposes, to confirm your identity and to make sure an order is being paid by the authorized card holder.
Our Use of Log Files
When you visit our site we automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We utilize this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to keep track of click stream data (the screens our users visit on our site). This data helps us to determine what content our members find most appealing so that we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
All employees take your personal information very seriously. All employees must learn and obey our security policies. Access to member personal information is limited to key management personnel and our member services department. The information is ID and password protected and our Web security is reviewed on a monthly basis. We have also installed and implied our site with a 128 bit encryption SSL.
Correcting/Updating Your Personal Information
After becoming a member you may correct/update your personal information by going to 'My Account' and clicking the 'Edit Profile' link. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases instantly. If you wish to deactivate your account then please send us a message
Links To Other Sites
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you may be leaving our site and entering another website. These sites may independently collect or request information about you and we encourage you to read their privacy statements as they may differ from ours.
From time to time we may send out email messages alerting you that new products are available, to remind you about providing feedback or for promotional offers. In addition, you will receive communication from us 1) if you contact us for a particular reason, 2) to receive your orders or 3) we need to contact you for administrative purposes such as winning a contest. Administrative e-mails will not contain promotional materials. If you choose to receive our newsletters, they will contain promotional materials with information related to us.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website
We may correct or supplement your address information with standardized postal representation in order to ensure that your orders are delivered. We do this since we want to make sure that our members receive the order and to lower costs associated with our programs.
Cookies are pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer's hard drive which identify you when you enter. We may use session cookies to provide a seamless experience on the site and to combine with our log files so that we can understand our site traffic and analyze our demographic information in aggregate form. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, our site will not identify you when you enter and you will need to manually type in your ID and password.
Your Feedback is Always Welcome